Change the way teams work with and visualise data, by building something powerful, flexible, and robust enough, yet intuitive enough for any user regardless of their technical ability or background.
The most exciting parts 🚀
- Change the way teams work with and visualise data. What makes this such a complex and exciting challenge is striking the balance between building something powerful, flexible, and robust enough, yet intuitive enough for any user regardless of their technical ability or background.
- Zero to one. As one of the founding members of the engineering team, you'll have strong influence and ownership over large parts of the product, the codebase, and the company. You'll be working directly with Product and a tight-knit team of engineers to constantly maintain balance between moving quickly now while still building a maintainable foundation that will be durable for years to come.
- Constant stream of new challenges. The pace at which Graphy is growing brings new technical and business challenges each day. There's a very large and exciting opportunity ahead for us which requires us all to wear multiple hats, and keeps every day exciting.
The opportunity 😎
Hiring remotely in the UK/Europe (GMT to GMT+2)
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to join our compact, remote team to work on Graphy's core product executing our ambitious roadmap. You’ll be among our first engineers on this exciting journey and will have the opportunity to take on significant engineering challenges, own large parts of the product and grow together with Graphy.
Bring your learning mindset and sense of humour – we're looking forward to meeting you!
What you'll do 👩🏫
- Build features from start to finish.
- Design and develop components and services (both on frontend and backend), and integrate them into the core product.
- Use and develop internal tools.
- Help customers solve their issues and respond to their feedback.
What we look for 👀
- Strong commercial background in React, TypeScript, NodeJS and its ecosystem.
- Obsession with quality, small details, best practices etc.
- Previous experience in other high-growth startups is a big plus for us.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- To be based in the UK/Europe (GMT to GMT+2) and happy to work in a remote team.
Our tech stack 🕹
We don't expect you to be experienced with all of these, but familiarity with them is a bonus: https://stackshare.io/graphy/graphy
💸 Competitive salary & options package
👩💻 Remote-first processes (+ co-working space options post-COVID!)
📅 Flexible working
🏝 35 days paid holiday per year (including bank holidays)
🔋 Personal growth fund with allocated learning time
🏔 Company retreats to meet each other in person
💻 New equipment to build your own workspace (fully specced MacBook Pro, monitors, software etc.)
🍿 Team activities (virtual lunches, livestream yoga, etc)
📚 Kindle + ebooks
Now we would love to hear from you! Let us know a bit more about yourself below.
⚠️ No agencies, recruiters or outsourcing companies.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
The Graphy team 📊